SOLIX OCT, of the manufacturer Optovue is a modern state-of-the-art OCT . The equipment is an OCT and OCT Wide Field angiography, it is a powerful clinical tool that will transform the way ophthalmological diseases are diagnosed – from the anterior part of the eye to the choroidal layer in the posterior part – to allow the doctor to adapt his approach to personalized care treatment.
With SOLIX, the doctor can:
1. Visualize the vitreous up to the back of the choroid and acquire new information beyond the traditional ones, in an area larger than 6x6mm.
2. Monitor and estimate the rate of change of RNFL and the thickness of ganglion cells (GCC).
3. Quantitatively evaluate the anterior part of the eye, extending the clinical utility of an OCT system.
The equipment with the operation of OCT Angiography (OCTA), brings valuable new information to clinical practice, through non-invasive imaging of vascular structures, retinal and choroid. 1. With this machine the doctor can visualize vascular structures, non-invasively, in seconds
2. Analyze blood flow areas of the vessels and areas of ischemia, but also measure the density of blood flow to the surface of the retina.
3. Personalize patient care through new, non-invasive technology, in real time.